[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Fundraiser TOMORROW!

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 12:19:09 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

TOMORROW, Tuesday, May 5th from 11am to 5pm, we'll be having a bake sale
in the McCracken lobby and WE NEED SUPPORTERS.  As an OUCTM member, we
hope that you'll come and donate as much as you can afford.  If you are
bringing baked goods for the sale (see list below), please get them to
McCracken at 11am.  Also, if you are volunteering, please show up at
your time listed below:

11am-12pm -- Sara Glamm
12pm-1pm -- Sara Glamm/Kim Johnson
1pm-2pm -- Kim Johnson/Jamie Mrosko
2pm-3pm -- Sarah Ehlen
3pm-4pm -- Ben Burwinkel (and Milea Maxwell @ 3:30pm)
4pm-5pm -- Milea Maxwell
(Anyone else who would like to volunteer is welcome to show up at
McCracken between 11am and 5pm.)

Bakers:
Sara Glamm - baked good
Kim Johnson - brownies/puppy chow
Jamie Mrosko - baked good
Milea Maxwell - brownies/cookies
Bob Klein - muffins
(Anyone else who is baking something, please get it to McCracken at 11am.)

Thanks!
Eric Sustar
OUCTM PR Chair