[Ouctm-l] Upcoming OUCTM Meeting

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 12:05:17 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting will be this Wednesday, May 6th, at 7:15 P.M. in
McCracken 234.  It's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  The
NCTM Conference Attendees will be presenting about the sessions they
attended in Washington, D.C.  Many of us could not attend the national
conference, so please come and try to bring as many math education major
friends as possible.

Okay, so here's the recap:

Next OUCTM Meeting