[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting TONIGHT

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 10:54:34 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting will be TONIGHT, March 11th, at 7:15 P.M. in McCracken
109.  It's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  Dr. Larry Burgess
will be speaking about interviewing.  Because some of us will be
interviewing soon, Dr. Burgess has agreed to conduct a mock interview at
our meeting.  Please come and try to bring as many math education major
friends as possible.  Due to the nature of this meeting, we ask that you
dress professionally.  Here's Dr. Burgess' explanation of his presentation:

"I thought I would say a few words about interviews and interview
protocol. I will probably have some handouts. If time permits, I would
like to do a mock interview. Just one "victim" will suffice - not to
worry it will be fun. I usually ask for a volunteer."

Okay, so here's the recap:

OUCTM Meeting