[Ouctm-l] Reminder: Upcoming OUCTM Meeting

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 9 15:07:22 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting will be this Wednesday, March 11th, at 7:15 P.M. in
McCracken 109.  It's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  Dr.
Larry Burgess will be speaking about interviewing.  Because some of us
will be interviewing soon, Dr. Burgess has agreed to conduct mock
interviews at our meeting.  Please come and try to bring as many math
education major friends as possible.  Due to the nature of this meeting,
we ask that you dress professionally.  :-)

Okay, so here's the recap:

OUCTM Meeting