[Ouctm-l] Reminder: Upcoming OUCTM Meeting

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 14:12:50 EST 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting will be this Wednesday, February 11th, at 8:15 P.M. in
McCracken 109.  It's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  Nick
Shay, the Vice-President of OUCTM, will be leading the 'I Love Math'
Social, our first social meeting of the quarter.  Because Valentine's
Day is approaching, we will be playing games and enjoying some
refreshments in celebration of our love for math, so please come and try
to bring as many math education major friends as possible.  In order to
have food and drink for everyone, it would be greatly appreciated if you
could bring something to share.  :-)

Okay, so here's the recap:

First OUCTM Social Meeting of Winter Quarter