[Ohk12admins] OHIO's Superintendent Licensure Preparation Program now accepting applications

Patton College of Education PCOE at ohio.edu
Wed May 13 13:37:22 EDT 2020

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well and successfully navigating these very challenging circumstances we currently are experiencing.

I am writing to make you aware of a new section of the Ohio University Superintendent Licensure Preparation Program<https://www.ohio.edu/education/ed-studies/superintendent-license> that will begin in the fall of 2020. I recognize that some of you may already have attained your superintendent license and if so I hope you will share the information below with other principals or central office personnel who may not have attained the license as yet.

I recognize that there are many options available to you if you choose to gain licensure and as a former superintendent, I believe this program is a very practical one, one that will prepare students well for the challenges of district leadership, whether it be as a superintendent, an assistant or other central office position. It is also very comparable in price to other programs in Ohio. The Ohio University program has prepared district leaders throughout Ohio and has alumni working in many districts across Ohio.

The program is a three-semester program that can be completed in one year beginning in September and ending by July 1st. It is taught by either practicing or retired superintendents and focuses on those practical and theoretical principles that lead to effective district leadership.

I sincerely hope you will consider joining our program and/or sharing the attached information with your eligible colleagues. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at hartmanc at ohio.edu<mailto:hartmanc at ohio.edu> or call or text me at 740-707-2306.

Best wishes for a positive end to the school year and please know that we appreciate all you do for the boys and girls of Ohio.

Sincerely,

Cindy Hartman
--
Cindy Hartman, M. Ed.
Professor of Instruction

The Patton College of Education
322A McCracken Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4464
740-707-2306 (cell)
hartmanc at ohio.edu<mailto:hartmanc at ohio.edu>

-------
Learn more about The Patton College Online Programs at https://www.ohio.edu/education/online/programs

[signature_1697255743]<https://www.ohio.edu/education/>

[signature_1514262468]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>  [signature_1448801371] <https://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege/>    [signature_1335146350] <https://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>    [signature_1560487664] <https://twitter.com/OHIOPattonCOE>