[Ocees] OH Wildlife Conference - Fri, 18 Jan 2019

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 10:07:25 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

The Ohio Wildlife Conference is taking place this Friday, 18 Jan in Columbus (https://ohiowildlife.org/conference/). Over the past couple years we had many grads and undergrads attending the conference, and used the BIOS vans to haul everyone there and back; we again reserved the 2 BIOS vans this year.

Please let me know who is planning to attend to make sure we have enough seats. The online registration has closed, but it is still open on site ($20).

We leave at 6:30 am from the Irvine Hall loading dock, and usually get back around 7 pm.

Cheers,
Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45701

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com/>