[Ocees] OCEES Announcements
roosenbu at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:55:01 EST 2019
Here are the first OCEES Announcements 28 Jan 2019
1) Ecolunch: Jana Houser - Ohio University Assistant Professor of Geography Tornadoes: What we know, how we know it, and what we still need to learn - 11:50 on Wednesday, 6 February in Irvine 159
2) Science Café: Larry Witmer - OU - HCOM - Digital Dinosaurs - fleshing out the past. 17:00 Wednesday, 6 February in Front Room, Baker Center
3) PBIO Colloquium: Dr. Carrie Liel - Rancho Santa Ana Botanical Garden. A microcosm for understanding covariation of floral traits and pollination systems in a phylogenetic context. 11:50 a.m. on Friday, 8 Febraury, in Porter Hall 104.
4) Ecolunch: Julia Joos - OU - Biological Sciences. Impact of megafauna extinction on body size distribution in tortoises. 11:50 on Wednesday, 13 February in Irvine 159.
5) Darwin Lecture: Tracy Langkilde Professor and Chair of Biology - Penn State University - Evolutionary responses of animals to environmental challenges: coping with noisy landscapes and invasive predators. 16:00 on Monday 18 February Irvine 199
Willem M Roosenburg
President, Herpetologists' League
Director, Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Athens, Ohio 45701
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
--Sir Winston Churchill
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OCEES