[Ocees] FW: Ohio Wildlife Conference abstracts DUE OCTOBER 20

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 11:03:59 EDT 2018

If anyone wants to present a poster or give a talk at the OH Wildlife Conference in Jan 2019, 'tis the time to submit abstracts! Open to undergrads, grads and faculty alike.

Cheers,
Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45701

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com/>