[Ocees] UGRIP

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 10:58:15 EDT 2018

Dear OCEES Faculty and Undergraduates,

Attached is a letter soliciting appropriate undergraduates to participate in the Undergraduate Research Immersion Program (UGRIP). Please feel free to pass it on to advisees and students that would qualify in your department. We have been mostly limited to Biological Sciences students but to become truly interdisciplinary it would be appropriate for any student with ecological, evolutionary or environmental interests to participate.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

President, Herpetologists' League
Director, Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill