[Ocees] OCEES upcoming events
roosenbu at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 19 10:24:28 EDT 2018
OCEES upcoming events
1) Wednesday, March 21st 11:50 Irvine 159, OCEES Ecolunch. Maria Thrush. Biological Sciences. Macroinvertebrate stability, persistence, and recovery in acid mine drainage streams.
2) Friday March 23rd 11:50 Porter 104 PBIO Seminar. Seth Bolt. Department of Horiticulture. University of Kentucky. Chemical and genetic dissection of cellulose biosynthesis
3) Monday, March 28th 7:30 Templeton Blackburn Memorial Auditorium. Michael Mann Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Penn State. A Return to the Madhouse: Climate Change Denial in the Age of Trump
4) Wednesday, March 30th 11:50 Irvine 159 OCEES Ecolunch. Samual Gutherz. Malagasy Material from Multiple Majungasaurs
5) Tuesday, April, 3rd 19:30 Memorial Auditorium, Frontiers in Science Lecture, Elizabeth Kolbert, The Sixth Extinction: an unnatural history.
6) Tuesday, April 10th 15:30 Baker Ballroom, OCEES Darwin Speaker, Andrea Wulf, The Invention of Nature.
Willem M Roosenburg
Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Athens, Ohio 45701
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
--Sir Winston Churchill
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OCEES