[Ocees] Warner Social road update

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 21 13:23:09 EST 2018

Dear All,

Even if you failed to RSVP please feel free to come to the social tonight for Seminar speaker tomorrow Dan Warner from Auburn University.
Social is at Roosenburg's from 6 on and includes a huge pot of chili, bring your favorite chili side or desert. Our address is 14567 McDaniel Road Amesville -Google will get you here.

Roads are good, one tricky spot on the driveway at the bend is still a little icy. I am guessing it will be melted by 6 pm as it is thawing fast.  Feel free to drive down to the house but if you do not feel comfortable call dawn to the house and we will come pickyou up at the top of the hill. 740 448 3406.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill