[Ocees] FW: Seminar Cons Biol

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:16:49 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Don Miles and I are offering BIOS 7970 Seminar in Conservation Biology (2 cr). The theme is “Dispersal, population dynamics and conservation biology”, and we are encouraging graduate students across departments to participate. The organizational meeting for this seminar is Thursday 18 Jan, 201 LSB at 1 pm (see attached).

Along with BIOS 5810 Animal Conservation Biology, this seminar is one of the requirements for the Graduate Certificate in Conservation Biology offered by BIOS.

We hope this seminar piques your interest and we are looking forward to your participation. Please spread the word…

Miles and Viorel