[Ocees] FW: Upcoming Events - Sorry for late release I was out of town

Scott M Moody summonzeus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 16:33:39 EST 2018

Jane the Movie

See the trailer here and explanation

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/jane-the-movie/

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Roosenburg, Willem <roosenbu at ohio.edu>
wrote:

> Add to your list the following event by nancy Stevens at the Athena Cinema
> – see attached flyer – looks cool!
>

> OCEES upcoming events
>
> 1)      Wednesday February 21st 11:50 Irvine 159, OCEES Ecolunch. Don
> Cerio. Biological Sciences. Eyes, orbits, and visual fields: soft-tissue
> reconstruction in dinosaurs and their relatives.
>
> 2)      Wednesday February 28st 11:50 Irvine 159, OCEES Ecolunch.
> Michelle Ward Biological Sciences. Niche partitioning in ground and shrub
> nesting songbirds
>
> 3)      Registration for Student Research Expo is open. Due to the
> overwhelming number of students last year there are rumors of a cap in the
> number of posters that will be accepted this year. Take home message is to
> have your students register ASAP to make sure they get a slot. More info
> and registration material at www.ohio.edu/studentexpo
> <https://ohio.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db16a123a2bbcb0732e1b3a8a&id=00f1af915f&e=fdee6bec2e>.
> Registration ends on February 28th.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Willem
>
> Willem M Roosenburg
>

> Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
>
> Department of Biological Sciences
>
> 247 Life Sciences Building
>
> Ohio University
>
> Athens, Ohio 45701
>

> Office: 740.593.9669 <(740)%20593-9669>
>
> Mobile: 740.503.4983 <(740)%20503-4983>
>
> FAX: 740.593.0300 <(740)%20593-0300>
>

> http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/
>

> "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
> -- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring
>
> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
> enthusiasm."
> --Sir Winston Churchill

Scott M. Moody, Ph.D., Associate Professor Emeritus of Evolutionary and
Organismic  Biology
Ohio Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies, Ohio University Athens

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows
brave by reflection.”

Thomas Paine, a founding father of the American Revolution who wrote
*Common Sense, 1776*