[Ocees] FW: Upcoming Events - Sorry for late release I was out of town

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 21 14:30:34 EST 2018

Add to your list the following event by nancy Stevens at the Athena Cinema - see attached flyer - looks cool!

OCEES upcoming events

1)      Wednesday February 21st 11:50 Irvine 159, OCEES Ecolunch. Don Cerio. Biological Sciences. Eyes, orbits, and visual fields: soft-tissue reconstruction in dinosaurs and their relatives.

2)      Wednesday February 28st 11:50 Irvine 159, OCEES Ecolunch. Michelle Ward Biological Sciences. Niche partitioning in ground and shrub nesting songbirds

3)      Registration for Student Research Expo is open. Due to the overwhelming number of students last year there are rumors of a cap in the number of posters that will be accepted this year. Take home message is to have your students register ASAP to make sure they get a slot. More info and registration material at www.ohio.edu/studentexpo<https://ohio.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db16a123a2bbcb0732e1b3a8a&id=00f1af915f&e=fdee6bec2e>. Registration ends on February 28th.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill