[Ocees] FW: Gorscak on ScienceFriday today

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 2 11:09:24 EST 2018

>From Pat O'Connor - check this out everyone  Very Cool!
Hi All:

Just a quick note to let you know that Eric Gorscak (one of our former PhD students who left just over a year ago) will be on Science Friday today speaking about a paper we published earlier in the week. Although not directly a component of Eric's dissertation research, he got involved in this project due to his ongoing dissertation research while a student at OU and was the main driver of the science on this paper.

Just wanted you to know...

Pat

Patrick M. O'Connor, Ph.D.
Professor of Anatomical Sciences
Department of Biomedical Sciences
228 Irvine Hall
Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
Ohio University
Ph/740-593-2110
Fx/740-597-2778

Web: http://www.ohio.edu/people/oconnorp/

Please note office address is Life Sciences Building 119