[Ocees] BioBlitz on The Ridges 2018

Hopkins, Charlene ch183014 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 20 12:08:29 EDT 2018

Hi All,

The Biological Sciences Graduate Society and our partners are hosting a BioBlitz on the Ridges on Saturday, April 28th from 9am-1pm. A BioBlitz is an opportunity to identify as many species as possible in an area over a short period of time, and we're hoping to get as many grads, undergrads, families, and other community members involved as possible. Attached you'll find our public advertisement flyer for the event. This will be our first one, and we are hoping to turn it into an annual event. If you have any questions, comments, or information requests concerning the event please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Charlene

Charlene Hopkins
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Graduate Student
Department of Biological Sciences
Ohio University
107 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45701