[Ocees] Restoration Ecology (PBIO 3330/5330)

Snell, Rebecca snell at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 20 11:34:26 EDT 2018

For students who are interested in taking Restoration Ecology (PBIO 3330 / 5330).

I will be teaching this class, starting THIS fall (2018). This class will be offered every other year (i.e., so the next time it will be offered is in fall of 2020), which may be an important consideration for planning your degree requirements.

Due to my own research interests, the class will likely have an increased focus on restoration ecology within the context of climate change. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, or to pass this information along to graduate and undergraduate students who might be interested.
Rebecca S. Snell
Assistant Professor
Department of Environmental and Plant Biology
Porter Hall, Room 411
Ohio University, Athens, OH, 45701, USA
Phone: 740-597-1628
Email: snell at ohio.edu<mailto:snell at ohio.edu>