[Ocees] FW: OHIO Museum Complex joins forces with Creative Spring Studio and the Office of Sustainability to transform Student Expo posters into Art!

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 10 10:09:46 EDT 2018

Please see message from Nancy Stevens - Recycle your posters at the end of the expo

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill