[Ocees] Graduate students - Mentoring Workshop TOMORROW

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:30:18 EDT 2017

Hello OCEES graduate students,
A PBIO alumna Dr. Carolee Bull will be leading a mentoring workshop TOMORROW Friday Oct. 27 2-5pm in Porter 417. We have room for 4 more students; space is limited to 24 due to the interactive nature of the workshop; workshop materials will be provided. If you are interested, please RSVP at this link - https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0SsPbJqGBqrd7tH
Cheers,
Morgan Vis

Dr. Morgan L. Vis
Professor & Chair