[Ocees] Ohio Natural History Conference, 25 Feb, Columbus History Center

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:21:17 EST 2017

Sorry for the avalanche of OCEES listserv emails... Last one for the day, I promise

The annual OH Natural History Conference is next Saturday, 25 Feb, at the Ohio History Center in Columbus. Call for presentations and posters, as well as registration are open. It is great conference that brings together people in academia, agencies, consultants etc. Students play an important role, so please submit abstracts by tomorrow (15 FEB).

https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1946914

Student registration is $15, and a group of graduate students and faculty will carpool there; it would be great to have a count of how many people would like to attend (even if not submitting abstracts) so we can plan accordingly (1 or 2 BIOS vans). OU needs to increase its presence at these conferences; plus, it is a great networking opportunity.

Cheers,
Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45710

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com>