[Ocees] BIOS7970 Seminar in Conservation Biology, Spring2017

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:26:38 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

Don Miles and I are offering the 2-credit Seminar in Conservation Biology (BIOS 7970) next Spring, which is part of the ConBio graduate certificate. We will focus on climate change issues, and we'll combine readings/discussions with computer exercises (spatial and non-spatial) addressing climate change impacts on species.

Please spread the word (see attached flier). Thank you!

Cheers,
Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45710

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com>