[Oafcs] Family and Consumer Sciences Education opening at Sandy Valley Local SD

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 3 16:40:20 EST 2017

Greetings OAFCS members,

Please note the following opportunity for FCS Education (MS/HS) at Sandy Valley Local School District:

http://www.sandyvalleylocal.org/pages/Sandy_Valley_Local_SD

Please share this job opening with qualified FCS teachers!

I received this from Ohio University graduate and principal of Sandy Valley, Dr. Patty Main.  I’ve copied Dr. Main on this email if prospective applicants have questions or wish to reach out to her. Dr. Patty Main’s email is p.main at svlocal.org<mailto:p.main at svlocal.org>.

Kind regards,

Ann

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.

Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies

Professor – Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

1<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1> Ohio University

102H McCracken Hall

Athens, OH  45701<x-apple-data-detectors://8/0>

ph: 740.593.0253<tel:740.593.0253>

fax: 740.593.0569<tel:740.593.0569>

Follow me on Twitter @AnnPaulins

Skype: ann.paulins