[Oafcs] Board Opportunity

Kimberly Shuster kshuster at athenscsd.org
Sun Jan 1 11:30:37 EST 2017

Hello all,
I hope you have a wonderful New Year! With a new year have you considered
being part of the Ohio Association of Family and Consumer Board? It is a
wonderful opportunity to build networks, gain valuable content and
wonderful professional development. We are currently looking for
nominations for the following positions on the board:
*President-Elect*
*Vice President Member Engagement*
*Vice President Annual Conference Elect*

If you are interested or would like to nominate anyone for one of the above
positions, please email me at kshuster at athenscsd.org. New board members
will be inducted at our Annual Conference on February 17, 2016. The
conference looks like it will be a great one with speakers and FCS content
you don't want to miss. Check out more conference information at
www.oafcs.org. The reduced hotel room rate deadline is January 16th so book
now!

I hope to hear from you soon! Happy New Year.

Kimberly Shuster
OAFCS Nominations Chair

--
*Kimberly Shuster*