[Oafcs] Fwd: Wanted: Family and Consumer Science teacher for Wilmington City Schools

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 16 06:52:50 EDT 2015

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Davis, Stephanie" <stephanie.davis at wright.edu<mailto:stephanie.davis at wright.edu>>
Date: June 15, 2015 at 2:13:46 PM EDT
To: "aweiner at uakron.edu<mailto:aweiner at uakron.edu>" <aweiner at uakron.edu<mailto:aweiner at uakron.edu>>, "dsulliv at ashland.edu<mailto:dsulliv at ashland.edu>" <dsulliv at ashland.edu<mailto:dsulliv at ashland.edu>>, "solteszk at bluffton.edu<mailto:solteszk at bluffton.edu>" <solteszk at bluffton.edu<mailto:solteszk at bluffton.edu>>, "cfox at mvnu.edu<mailto:cfox at mvnu.edu>" <cfox at mvnu.edu<mailto:cfox at mvnu.edu>>, "dohner.1 at osu.edu<mailto:dohner.1 at osu.edu>" <dohner.1 at osu.edu<mailto:dohner.1 at osu.edu>>, "Paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:Paulins at ohio.edu>" <Paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:Paulins at ohio.edu>>, "jaelias at ysu.edu<mailto:jaelias at ysu.edu>" <jaelias at ysu.edu<mailto:jaelias at ysu.edu>>
Cc: "Sexton, Ron" <ron.sexton at wilmington.k12.oh.us<mailto:ron.sexton at wilmington.k12.oh.us>>
Subject: Wanted: Family and Consumer Science teacher for Wilmington City Schools

Hello,

I am a Career Tech teacher educator for ALT-RE (former route B teacher licensure program) at Wright State. Since my university does not offer a FCS program, I searched through the ODE Career Tech licensure guide and found your contact info with the hope you may be able to assist a school Superintendent.

Ron Sexton, Superintendent for Wilmington City Schools, has an opening for a FCS teacher. If any of you have candidates that are interested in teaching in Wilmington and/or if you have further questions, please contact Mr. Sexton directly at his email address: ron.sexton at wilmington.k12.oh.us<mailto:ron.sexton at wilmington.k12.oh.us>

Best regards,
Stephanie

Dr. S. Davis
Associate Professor and Director