[Oafcs] Fwd: sent to sit &commit

Sandra Laurenson laurenson1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:29:29 EDT 2015

Hello OAFCS members,

As you know if you attended our Annual Conference in March, OAFCS and
OATFACS have jointly hired a marketing firm to help us develop and
implement a communication plan to generate support for family and consumer
sciences education and to recruit new teachers. A group of OATFACS teachers
have volunteered to serve on a "Sit and Commit" Committee to help move this
plan forward.

I'm hoping that some of you will be able to join in that effort by
attending the Sit and Commit meeting on Thursday, June 11. (Please see the
details below.) I apologize for the late notice. If you are unable to
attend, but would like to participate in the future, please let me know.

Sandra Laurenson
Co-Chair, Public Policy
OAFCS
937 Trimble Place
Sagamore Hills, OH 44067
330-468-3955
Laurenson1 at gmail.com

*[image: Inline image 5]*
*     Family and Consumer Sciences:*
*     Knowledge You Can’t **LIVE **Without*