[Oafcs] Missing OAFCS?

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Mon Jun 1 09:44:42 EDT 2015

If you are wondering what happened to OAFCS after the Annual Conference--we are in a time of transition! Our webmaster, Eleanor Ames, wanted to be released from service, and we thank her for her help during the years. As we changed webmasters, it seemed a good time for changing our look. Ruth Dohner and her committee worked diligently to create a user friendly site which will be launched soon.

You may be aware that The Image Group was hired to help us market our field in conjunction with OATFACS. Minor changes need to be approved by our Board related to a logo, and then you should see our new website. A newsletter will be posted along with reports from the Annual Business Meeting. Feel free to contact an officer for more information.

Additionally, we are looking for an individual to interact with the new webmaster. If you are a very detailed person who is a self-starter, and think you would enjoy working on the website, please volunteer. Copy will need to be sent to him in a ready to upload format. For more information, contact Ruth Dohner    dohner.1 at osu.edu

Kimberly Shuster--President--kshuster at athenscsd.org
Mary Jo Kohl--Past President--maryjo.kohl at education.ohio.gov
Candace Fox--Treasurer--cfox at mvnu.edu
Kathy McGrath--Secretary--9374627200 at att.net