[Oafcs] OAFCS news

Kimberly Shuster kshuster at athenscsd.org
Thu Jul 9 07:25:40 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Other than dealing with my overly
drenched garden, the summer has been wonderful. Several of us enjoyed a
wonderful Annual Meeting in Dublin in the spring and some Ohio Members
attended the AAFCS Annual Conference in Jacksonville. Both were informative
and enjoyable. I personally enjoy the networking with fellow FCS
professionals.

If you haven't checked out our website lately, I encourage you to use this
address, www.oafcs.org to explore the newly designed website. You will find
the attractive site is very user friendly and easy to find any information
you are looking for. Thank you to Ruth Dohner and her website committee,
Candace Fox, and our webmaster Tim Kohl for their hard work and time
creating and fixing the website. Please note Explorer has not been updated
since 2003 and does not allow full use of our website. Please use Chrome or
Firefox when accessing the site.

The OAFCS board will be meeting on August 7th from 10am -2pm at MVNU - New
Albany campus. Board members will be receiving an additional email from me
with location address, agenda and lunch plans.

I look foweard to a wonderful year collaborating with you all.

Best,
Kimberly Shuster
OAFCS President