[Oafcs] Poster Session Submissions Reminder

Ginny Draa vdraa at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 13 15:03:24 EST 2014

 The Deadline for proposal submissions was extended to February 20th. Please submit your proposal as soon as possible. If you cannot submit your proposal by the deadline, please contact me via email and we cone to an agreement on an acceptable submission date. The poster session proposal is page 3 of the attachment.

University professors, please inform your students that this is a great opportunity for them to share their research and we look forward to receiving student submissions. Also attached is a proposal at a glance and a registration form. Please forward to all potentially interested parties. Thank you
Dr. Virginia Bendel Draa
OAFCS Conference Chair, 2014
vdraa at sbcglobal.net
513.360.7758