[Oafcs] Newsletter posted!

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Fri Oct 11 15:06:26 EDT 2013

All,
The newsletter has been posted and can be reached at the following link. OR-you can just go to the website and click on Newsletters.

http://www.oafcs.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Newsletter-October-2013.pdf

At the end of the newsletter is a link to the August Board Minutes, which are unapproved. Because of the length of time between board meetings, I thought people might need updates more quickly. Remember-these are not corrected or approved!

The Board Minutes include all of the Board Reports that were submitted to me. Please ask if you have questions.

Have a great weekend!

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS
Professor and Chair, FCS Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University