[Oafcs] Fwd: OAFCS District B 2013 Fall Meeting

Rachel Matejin racheljolanka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:21:17 EDT 2013

Good afternoon OAFCS District B members!

It is time for our annual fall meeting! Our program this year is sure to be
of interest to many people. Join us October 15, 2013 at Mustard Seed Market
in Montrose for a delicious, healthy dinner buffet followed by a
presentation on "Gluten Free and Sugar Free Living." This presentation will
equip you with vital information regarding gluten and sugar that you can
pass on to your students, families, and communities to help combat some of
the most common illnesses in America -- diabetes and high blood pressure!
Join us for food, fun, education, and even door prizes from local
businesses!