[Oafcs] FW: NMAFCS's Response to Academy Model

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Mon Dec 2 16:05:19 EST 2013

I am forwarding a letter that addresses the concerns of the New Mexico affiliate's board. Many of our thoughts parallel their statements. At our last board meeting, I encouraged each of you to write to the AAFCS leaders. Would you like to send something similar believing that there is strength in numbers????

I regret that I did not keep track of your comments at the meeting but perhaps Kathy did? Or shall we start a list and work from there?

Let me know your thoughts via 'reply to all' please.

Thanks to all of you for all you do--and for caring about our profession!

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS, CFLE
Professor and Department Chair
Family and Consumer Sciences Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University