[Nrccua] OUS Equine Studies Program

Chapman, Bradie chapmab1 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 16 10:53:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are at the about five and a half weeks from the first day of our Fall Semester for 2014 at Ohio University Southern!!

You are on this list serve because you have recently graduated high school or are getting ready to start you Senior year of High School and you have shown interest in Equine Studies, horses, riding etc. We hope that you will take the time to look into our program and see what we have to offer you as you start your next phase of your life. Our website is www.ousequinedegree.com<http://www.ousequinedegree.com/> (it is under construction this summer so if you need more info just send a message to us on this email). You can also follow our Ohio University Southern Equine Studies Degree Program on Facebook, along with the Ohio University Southern page.

We are a small regional campus of Ohio University, enrolling around 2000 students campus wide. This helps to keep a smaller number in our classrooms and offer more individualized attention to our students. In the Equine Courses, we provide all of the horses and the tack for the program but do offer student boarding if you don't want to leave home without your horse (please request more info if you are interested in this area).

If you would like to receive a full packet about our University and the Equine Studies Program, please send me your name and address and we will get one out to you. If you would like to schedule a tour, please call 740-533-4600 and ask for our Student Ambassador office where they will schedule you a tour on campus and then down to the Ohio Horse Park.

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing more of what our program can offer you in your future in the Equine Industry!
Bradie

Bradie Chapman
Ohio University Southern
Equine Studies Faculty