[Nrccua] Ohio University Southern Equine Studies

Chapman, Bradie chapmab1 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 3 11:13:11 EDT 2014

Hello,

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

You may have recently gotten a mailing from our program in the mail with an introduction letter and also a brochure listing our equine courses and the tracks that we offer in our Equine Studies Program, which a two year associates degree.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to receive any more information about our Equine Studies Program at Ohio University Southern. You can also follow our university on Facebook or the Ohio Horse Park, which is where our equine studies program is housed.

Thanks,
Bradie

Bradie Chapman
Ohio University Southern