[Newman-l] WEEK 6

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 17:36:48 EST 2016

Good evening everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week! Don't let  Mondays get you down!

Here are the announcements for the week!

Tuesday: Women's bible study will be at 7:00 in the library, the rosary will be prayed at 7:00 in the chapel, and Theology Tuesday will be at 8:00 in the Knights of Columbus Room

Wednesday: Newman night! Mass at 5:30, dinner at 6:00 and our meeting at 7:15

Thursday: Holy Hour of Adoration will be from 6-7 at Christ the King

Friday: Come support the Athens Catholic Community by attending our weekly fish fry's during Lent! They will be held from 4:30-7 every Friday in Lent

That's it for the announcements, have a great week!

Paige Lanning

OU Catholics PR Chair