[Newman-l] Week 8

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 12 17:50:51 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

It's week 8, which means we're over halfway though the semester! (Sorry seniors)

[cid:67eb6d85-b68b-4541-b9fb-57ee1b55525c]

Here are the announcements for this week!

Tonight: Women's bible study is 8-9 at the Holy Family Center

Tuesday: The rosary will be prayed at 8:30pm at Christ the King. Come celebrate the month of Mary! If you are unsure how to pray the rosary, Austin will be there to help guide you through it!

Wednesday: Newman night! There WILL be mass offered at 5:30, but it is the only evening mass for the week (pray for Fr. Jonas' speedy recovery!) Dinner at 6:00 followed by our meeting at 7:15!

Thursday: Theology Thursday 8-9 in the Knights of Columbus room

Friday: RETREAT!!!!! Everyone get excited because retreat is this weekend! Please fill out the sheet at the meeting Wednesday and tell us what time you are able to leave on Friday! Please try to have your $30 by departure time on Friday

Sunday: For the rest of this month, the rosary will be prayed at all the masses. For masses at St. Paul, the rosary will be prayed AFTER mass, and for masses at CTK, the rosary will be prayed 20 minutes BEFORE mass. Please join us in celebration of Mary this month

That's it for announcements, have a great week!

Paige Lanning

OU Catholics PR Chair