[Newman-l] Week 7

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 15:49:56 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the late email! Where has the time gone?! It's week 7!  Hope everyone is having a great homecoming week!

Here are the announcements this week:

Tonight: The rosary will be prayed tonight at 8:30 at Christ the King. The month of October is the month of Mary, so keep that in mind as you pray the rosary this month!

Wednesday: Newman night! There will be NO 5:30 mass tomorrow as Father Mark and Father Jonas will be out of town, but dinner is still at 6:00 and our meeting is at 7:15!

Thursday: Softball at 6! Please be there no later than 5:45. Theology Thursdays is from 8-9 in the Knights of Columbus room!

Friday: The divine mercy chaplet will be prayed at 3pm at St. Paul

Saturday: HOMECOMING! We will be having a homecoming cookout before the football game at noon at Christ the King, then we can all walk over to the game together! Get ready to stand up and cheer!

That's all for announcements, have a great homecoming week! Go Bobcats! *cue Bobcat growling noise played at the games*

Paige Lanning

OU Catholics PR Chair