[Newman-l] Week Icicle

Soellner, Kaylee ks145610 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 14:52:36 EST 2015

Hey friends!

Welcome to week six...sic...sicle...icicle, week icicle. I hope you all had an amazing weekend, and are surviving the bitter cold and snow this week.

University officials refusing to cancel classes like:

[cid:1b8e8064-2790-492e-995f-87ba2e721f72]?

Some exciting announcements for this week:

The Rosary will be prayed Tuesday night  (tonight) at St. Paul's at 8:30.

Don't forget that Wednesday is Ash Wednesday!!

Wednesday from 2-3 there will be Java and Jesus with the lovely TOR Sisters in the St. Paul's lounge.

Wednesday night is the weekly Newman meeting! Everything will be at St. Paul's.

  *   Mass is at 5:15
  *   Dinner is at 6:00
  *   The Newman meeting starts at 7:15

The Good Works Walk will take place this Saturday, February 21. Talk to Kristina for more information, or follow the link below:

                                                 http://www.goodworkswalk.net/

Race for a Reason is April 25. We will hear more about this in the meetings to come, so keep your head on a swivel.

Don't forget:
SPRING RETREAT will be March 20-22!!!

And don't forget this week's Twitter competition, a gift card is on the line!

Tweet a response to the question: What is the funniest or most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in mass? Responses must be in no later than Wednesday at noon! Make sure you follow and tag @OhioNewman! Get goofy, get silly, and keep it light! The winner will be announced at the end of Wednesday's meeting.

Can't wait to see you all this week!