[Newman-l] High Five for Week Five, Newman

Soellner, Kaylee ks145610 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 22:36:54 EST 2015

Hey Newmaners!

Happy week five! Please enjoy this lovely St. Valentine's Day poem that I found for all of you.

[cid:f99274a4-6a75-4a9a-b941-629ac8dccd18]

Some announcements for this week:

The Rosary will be prayed Tuesday night at St. Paul's at 8:30.

This Wednesday from 2-3 in St. Paul's lounge there will be Java and Jesus with the lovely Sisters.

Wednesday night is the weekly Newman meeting! Everything will be at St. Paul's. Invite someone you love!

  *   Mass is at 5:15
  *   Dinner is at 6:00
  *   The Newman meeting starts at 7:15

The Good Works Walk will take place February 21. Talk to Kristina for more information, or follow the link below:

                                                 http://www.goodworkswalk.net/

Race for a Reason is April 25. We will hear more about this in the meetings to come, so keep your head on a swivel.

I'm going to keep reminding people until we are physically at the retreat house because it's going to be the best and you are not going to want to miss it, so don't forget:
SPRING RETREAT will be March 20-22!!!

And don't forget this week's Twitter competition, a gift card is on the line!

Tweet a response to the question: If you got to pick a Saint to follow you around for a week, who would it be and why? Responses must be in no later than Wednesday at noon! Make sure you follow and tag @OhioNewman! Get goofy, get silly, and keep it light! The winner will be announced at the end of Wednesday's meeting.

Hope you're having a restful week!