[Newman-l] Last Newman meeting of the Year

Soellner, Kaylee ks145610 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 20 17:36:29 EDT 2015

Hi Newmaners!

Wow, I can't believe we made it to week 15! So thankful for a great semester with such a wonderful group of people. Hope that everyone is prepared for finals!

[cid:ce9dac76-983c-48ea-a2f1-68f5202edc89]

Here's what's going on this week!

Tonight and every night this week, everyone is invited to the Holy Family Center to do homework and study together!

Tuesday (tomorrow) there will be a Catholic women's Bible Study, focusing on how to be courageous and strong daughters of the King! It will be from 5-6:15 at the Holy Family Center. Contact Kaylee if you have any questions!!

Come join in praying the Rosary on Tuesdays at 8:30 at St. Paul's!

Wednesday night is our last Newman meeting of the year! It is the senior send off meeting--you don't want to miss it! All of the following events will take place at Christ the King and the Holy Family Center.
    Mass is at 5:15
    Dinner is at 6:00
    Newman meeting is at 7:15

Wednesday is our B-Dubs fundraiser. Get ready to demolish some wings between 6 and 8PM for a good cause! Make sure you show your flyer (it's attached) when you pay so Newman makes some sweet moolah.

Every Friday the Divine Mercy Chaplet is prayed at St. Paul's at 3PM!

Race for a Reason is Saturday! Make sure you sign up to participate and are asking your family and friends to donate! We are raising money to pay for all the wonderful things that Newman does, like retreats and other events! We will be having a letter writing party again after the Newman meeting this week, so bring addresses of people you can send letters to. Here is the link to sign up for one of the races or events: http://www.imathlete.com/donate/NewmanCatholicCommunity2015?z=1426470320855

Participate in the final Twitter competition of the year! For the last Newman meeting, tweet your favorite Newman moment or memory. Make sure you tag @OhioNewman, and get your tweet in by 5PM on Wednesday!

Share the love of Christ with someone this week!

?