[Newman-l] To Those Who Have Survived Weeks 1-12, Newman Edition

Soellner, Kaylee ks145610 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 22:53:35 EDT 2015

Hi Newmaners!

I hope everyone had a revitalizing and joyous Easter! Keep trucking through, the semester's end is in sight!

When people ask you how you're doing in week thirteen:
[cid:d6adda7e-af3a-4631-badd-71e2a947645e]

Here's what's going on this week! Read everything or you'll miss out on lots of fun. Do it.

Ladies for the Lord is next Monday! It will be a really interesting presentation about the Pregnancy Resource Center here in Athens! It will be at Christ the King at 7:30. Contact Maria or Paige for details!

Every Tuesday, starting tomorrow, there will be a Catholic women's Bible Study, focusing on how to be courageous and strong daughters of the King! It will be from 5-6 or 6:30 at St. Paul's. Contact Kaylee if you have any questions!!

Come join in praying the Rosary on Tuesdays at 8:30 at St. Paul's!

Java and Jesus is Wednesday from 2-3 with the Sisters at St. Paul's!

Wednesday night is our weekly Newman meeting! All of the following events will take place at Christ the King. I REPEAT, NEWMAN NIGHT IS MOVING TO CHRIST THE KING! (But stay tuned in case of a last minute change).
Mass is at 5:15 (and our very own Christopher will be confirmed into the Church at this mass!)
Dinner is at 6:00
Newman meeting is at 7:15

There will be a Spring Formal planning meeting on Thursday at 5:00 at St. Paul's. All are welcome!

Every Friday the Divine Mercy Chaplet is prayed at St. Paul's at 3PM! (We learned about this on retreat--come try it out!!)

April 14 (next Tuesday) is our Insomnia Cookies fundraiser! Just make a delicious purchase between 12PM and 3AM and 5% of all sales will go to Newman!

Spring Formal is April 18 (nailed it)! The theme is "Night with the Stars", or Hollywood themed! Doors open at 6:30, dinner is served at 7:00, and then there will be dancing and festivities! Sign up this week at the Newman meeting and have your $10 in by next Wednesday.

Athens Beautification day is April 19! Talk to Genevieve after the meeting if you want to participate or have any questions.

April 22 is our B-Dubs fundraiser. Get ready to demolish some wings for a good cause! We'll hear more details at the meeting this week.

Race for a Reason is April 25. SIGN UP! We will be raising money for our Newman community and all we do! Here is the link! http://www.imathlete.com/donate/NewmanCatholicCommunity2015?z=1426470320855

Share the love of Jesus with someone this week!