[Newman-l] Newman Week 11!!!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 31 10:22:52 EDT 2014

Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at St. Paul's
Dinner at 6pm at St. Paul's
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm at St. Paul's! This meeting will be about Current Issues and Pope Francis!!!

Intramural Sports: Dodgeball games are Tuesday nights!
Letter Writing Party!! We will have a Letter Writing Party Tuesday April 1st at 7:30pm at the PC! We are writing to raise money for Race for a Reason we will be writing letters and sending them to family and friends asking for donations! Bring your laptop if possible!
RETREAT! Retreat is April 11th, 12th, and 13th! The cost is $20 talk to Ryan about signing up!
Race for a Reason! Will be Saturday April 26th! You can sign up for it now! The cost is only $10!
Bobcat Pride! During the month of April we are doing spirit week! April 2nd will be Bobcat Pride so wear your Bobcat gear to Newman on Wednesday!

Lenten Schedule
Mondays- 10am and 7pm Bible Study at the Parish Center
Thursdays- Adoration at 6pm at the Parish Center Chapel
Fridays- Fish Fry at 4:30 at the Parish Center
              Stations at 6:30 at Christ the King

REMEMBER THAT MASS, DINNER, AND NEWMAN IS AT ST. PAUL'S THIS WEEK!!

See Everyone Wednesday!!! :)