[Newman-l] Newman Week 10!!!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 24 12:34:54 EDT 2014

________________________________
Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at Christ the King
Dinner at 6pm at the Parish Center
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm! This meeting will be about Mary and the Rosary!

Intramural Sports: Dodgeball first game tonight at 7:45!!
Exploring St. Paul's Church Symbols will be Tuesday March 25th at 7pm at St Pauls!
Fish Fry! Newman is helping with the Fish Fry Friday March 28th at the PC! Contact Devin if you are interested in helping!
RETREAT! If you want a T-Shirt for retreat you have to bring $25 to Newman on Wednesday! We need to order shirts Thursday so please don't forget to bring money. Those of you who don't want a shirt it will be $20.
Race for a Reason! Will be Saturday April 26th! You can sign up for it now! The cost is only $10!
Bobcat Pride! During the month of April we are doing spirit week! April 2nd will be Bobcat Pride so wear your Bobcat gear to Newman that day!

Lenten Schedule
Mondays- 10am and 7pm Bible Study at the Parish Center
Thursdays- Adoration at 6pm at the Parish Center Chapel
Fridays- Fish Fry at 4:30 at the Parish Center
              Stations at 6:30 at Christ the King

See Everyone Wednesday!!! :)