[Newman-l] Newman Week 3!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 27 09:53:19 EST 2014

Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you are all staying warm!! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at Christ the King
Dinner at 6pm at the Parish Center
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm! This meeting will be about Theology of the Body hosted by the Sisters!

Intermurals! Email Megan Norris if you would like to join soccer or volleyball!

Ladies for the Lord! We will kick off the semester Monday February 3rd at the PC at 8pm! Contact Katie with Questions!

Bible Study! Will be Friday January 31st! It will be about how Mary and Jesus are the new Eve and Adam. Contact Dan or Molly with Questions!

Stay Warm Bobcats!!! :)