[Newman-l] Newman Week 2!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 21 12:49:47 EST 2014

Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Arc Clean up at 8am
Adoration 9am-5pm at Christ the King Parish Center Chapel
Angelus and Rosary for Life 12pm at St. Pauls
Life Chain Outside St. Pauls 3:30pm to 4:45pm
Mass at 5:15pm at Christ the King
Dinner at 6pm at the Parish Center
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm! This meeting will be about Human Dignity!

Thursday
Arc Clean up at 8am

Friday
Arc Clean up at 8am

Contact Megan Norris to help clean the ARC! It only takes 30 minutes!
Intermurals!! Email Megan Norris if you would like to join soccor or volleyball!
Ladies for the Lord! We will kick off the semester Monday January 27th at the PC at 8pm! Contact Katie with Questions!

See Everyone Tomorrow!!! :)