[Newman-l] Newman Week 5!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:34:08 EST 2014

Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great sibs weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at Christ the King
Dinner at 6pm at the Parish Center
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm! This meeting will be about Relationships!

Ladies for the Lord! We will kick off tonight Monday February 10th at Angela's House at 7pm! We will meet at the PC at 6:45 and leave at 6:50! Contact Katie with Questions!
Goodworks Walk! Will be Saturday February 22nd from 8:30am to 1pm! Contact Kristina about signing up!

Intramural Sports: Soccer Mondays at 7pm and Volleyball Thursdays at 7pm! Contact Megan or Ben to sign up!

See Everyone Wednesday!!! :)