[Newman-l] Newman Week 4!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 2 21:35:47 EST 2014

Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at Christ the King
Dinner at 6pm at the Parish Center
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm! Fr. Mark will be leading the meeting!

Ladies for the Lord! We will kick off the semester Monday February 3rd at the PC at 8pm! Contact Katie with Questions!
Whose Line is it Anyway??? Will be Saturday February 8th at 7pm at the PC! Contact Ben with Questions!
Goodworks Walk! Will be Saturday February 22nd from 8:30am to 1pm! Contact Kristina about signing up!

Intramural Sports: Soccer Mondays at 7pm and Volleyball Thursdays at 7pm! Contact Megan or Ben to sign up!

See Everyone Wednesday!!! :)