[Newman-l] Newman Week 13!!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 14 10:53:48 EDT 2014

Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great retreat weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at Christ the King Chapel
Dinner at 6pm at the Parish Center
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm at the Parish Center! This meeting will be "evidence that Jesus was a real man"

Intramural Sports: Dodgeball game is Tuesday April 15th at 7:30!

Attention!!
Race for a Reason! Will be Saturday April 26th! You can sign up for it now! The cost is only $10!
If you signed up on Devin or Katie's computer, we need you to sign up again, everything in the shopping cart got deleted. You can sign up Wednesday during dinner, before Newman, or after Newman.
Fundraising!! We are way below our target so we need to keep fundraising! Please tell family/friends/classmates about Race for a reason and how they can donate! We are losing to ACT so we need to step it up!

Bobcat Pride! During the month of April we are doing spirit week! April 16th will be Sports team Day! So Wear your favorite teams apparel to Newman Wednesday!!

HOLY WEEK & EASTER SCHEDULE

Holy Thursday Mass - April 17, 7:00 PM - St. Paul
Stations of the Cross - April 18, 3:00 PM - Christ the King
Good Friday Passion - April 18, 7:00 PM - St. Paul
Holy Saturday Vigil - April 19, 8:30 PM - St. Paul
Easter Sunday Masses - Regular Mass Schedule

See Everyone Wednesday!!! :)