[Newman-l] Newman Week 12!!!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 7 13:57:55 EDT 2014

Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great mom's weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at St. Paul's
Dinner at 6pm at St. Paul's
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm at St. Paul's! This meeting will be led by the Sisters!! Aka NunDayFunDay!!

Intramural Sports: Dodgeball game is Tuesday April 8th at 7:30!
RETREAT! Retreat is this weekend April 11th, 12th, and 13th! The cost is $20 talk to Ryan about signing up! Let him know if you can drive!
Race for a Reason! Will be Saturday April 26th! You can sign up for it now! The cost is only $10!
Bobcat Pride! During the month of April we are doing spirit week! April 9th will be Twin Day! So bring your twin to Newman on Wednesday!

Lenten Schedule
Mondays- 10am and 7pm Bible Study at the Parish Center
Thursdays- Adoration at 6pm at the Parish Center Chapel
Fridays- Fish Fry at 4:30 at the Parish Center
              Stations at 6:30 at Christ the King

REMEMBER THAT MASS, DINNER, AND NEWMAN IS AT ST. PAUL'S THIS WEEK!!

See Everyone Wednesday!!! :)