[Newman-l] Newman Week 8 Events!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 21 14:05:20 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon Newmaners!!

I hope you all have had a RELAXING weekend! Here are some events happening this week:

Wednesday

Dinner 6:00pm @ Christ the King Parish Center: PIZZA NIGHT!!!
Newman Meeting 7:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
We will be watching a video about the Catholicism series and eating popcorn!

Newman Flag Football will be starting up Tuesday October 22nd! Our game starts at 6:30 so please be there at 6:10 if you are playing! You have to wear shorts or pants with no pockets!! Contact Devin with questions! dw211709 at ohio.edu

Save the Date! Catholic Student Retreat will be held November 1,2, 3! Retreat is $20 and you can sign up anytime! Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for more information.

Ladies for the Lord! Our third meeting will be tonight October 21st! We will be meeting at the Parish Center Lounge at 8:00pm. Tonight is our Halloween Party!!!!! We will be doing some fun crafts, eating Halloween food, and watching hocus pocus! Contact Katie if you have any questions! kh963612 at ohio.edu

Guys for God! Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for more information on the next meeting!

Basilica of St. Mary of the Assumption! There will be a trip to Marietta Tuesday November 5th! We will be going for the installation of the new basilica. It starts at 6pm so we would be leaving Athens at 4:30. Please contact Emily if you have any questions or if you are interested! ec365311 at ohio.edu

GoodWorks Dinner! If you are interested in helping with the GoodWorks Dinner it is going to be Friday November 8th! Please contact Natasha or Devin for information! dw211709 at ohio.edu nm730111 at ohio.edu

Rosary! Throughout the month of October at Christ the King there will be a Rosary 20 minutes before all masses! At St. Pauls there will be a rosary after all masses!

Have a great day today and see everyone Wednesday! :)